Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Music Review - Edge of a Revolution - Nickelback

OMG!!! Finally something new from Nickelback and I LOVE it!!

Available now on iTunes as well. And yes I downloaded as soon as the band tweeted
out yesterday that it was available! (laughs) It's a great song. If you listen to the words it's almost empowering you to stand up and make a change!!

"What  do we want? We want change
How we gonna get that? revolution
What do we want? We want change
Standing on the edge of a revolution"

I love Nickelback. They were one of my first bands that I was introduced to.. outside
of Country. It's been a long time coming but that shell is breaking open more
and more. I can thank Emmy for that. Usually if she say's "You'll like
this" she is right. So check out "Edge of a Revelation"








No comments:

Post a Comment