Friday, August 22, 2014

Music Reviews - What's New In Country


So... the world of country has hit a new level of yummy... in my opinion at least. Let's take a look and see what we have…


Jason Aldean - Burnin' It Down
What a song!! I mean it's a new twist to the "baby making" music. Hot, Sexy and gives you a deeper look into what Jason can do. He has a voice any girl could just fall in love with. Great to see him in a new light.



Florida Georgia Line - Dirt
Now, this song is a change from the guys normal sound and I love it! The video made me cry, not even gonna lie. The song has a heart and soul. I love that they both lend their voices equally in this song. they are so good together. This song is just great!



Brad Paisley
Going to the Riverbank anyone? I love this song. It's a fast but cool song. And it's Brad so that makes it all the better. And we all know that is so what we "rednecks" do. (laughs) Plus the video has a water skiing squirrel..



Not that I am partial to the boys but these are a few of my new favorites. Gotta love some sexy fellas making you swoon, melt and laugh your ass off. Remember the good times and all! Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment