Sunday, August 3, 2014

Welcome one and all....

Greetings and Salutations.


First off I would like to say thank you to all that have been a support system for the last couple of years. Its been many ups and downs for a lot of us but one thing has stayed true. Our love and need for all things Twisted. There is just that desire or raw power that is pulled from us and it needs to be displayed, felt and just taken in by all. Not everything is always black and white. What does that mean? Well it means many things, just depends on how you look at them. if we say dark, we usually mean dark, skin crawling, stomach churning, make you gag kinda gross, disturbing and so many other emotions. *Evil Grin* But... something that is twisted is not always dark. And with that said not all of the twisted things are for people with weak stomachs.


I mean the definition of the word Twisted itself should say a lot about it already. 

Twisted (1) forced out of its natural or proper shape; crumpled. 
(2) (of a personality or a way of thinking) unpleasantly or unhealthily abnormal; warped. 

Yeah see that so says a lot... *cracks up* Those don't describe half the people I know or anything. Nope not at  all.


Though, I guess there are worse things to be categorized as. Its those of us that know we have that inner darkness growing that makes us who we are. I, for one happen to embrace my own darkness. My creativity isn't what it is now without it. There is not one person that isn't a little twisted that could do what we do. Yes, we are all a special breed. Its called knowing what we like, and going after it. We are no different than other 'click' or group.


So, come in and join the chaos we call fun. The only thing we ask is no hatin'. IF you don't like, that is fine. Keep moving. No hard feelings. This is not a hater blog, I won't hate and I won't put up with it in the least. we are all here to have a good time.

Now, look around and wait to see what is next... *evil cackle*




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to start reading your posts!! So excited you've joined the blogosphere, B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey! I am too. I missed this place. A lot!

    ReplyDelete