Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Barb's Book Review... Captured


(chants) OMG!! 

Okay, first off I have to thank Alisa Woods for giving me and ARC of this novella in return for an honest review. I loved it so much. It's a world of chaos that is all wrapped around little miss Mia. She has herself in trouble with Red Wolves. Again. It's like she is cursed. Jeeter has been taken and now Mia is there with her. Willingly trying to keep her friend and roommate safe and out of their nasty grabby hands. 

In order to assure that Bek (a red wolf) didn't hurt Jeeter (Jupiter) Mia shifts. Yeah a smart move for someone who they all thought was human to do. Now, Mace (alpha and asshole extraordinaire) wants her to submit to him. Thankfully she uses what Lucas had done to her in the forest to shift back to human form before the submission can happen. This isn't going to work for Mace. So... the unthinkable happens. He calls in for a witch. Yes a witch. The hunters of wolves. She does a spell and Mia fights it. The third time though the spell wins. Mia submits. Though her thoughts ring loud and clear. Lucas is her Alpha not Mace. Mace now thinks she has already been claimed by Lucas. In a few hours they will have a blood test to see if she is... then...its all over.

The more I read the more I love this series. I want to devour it all. Honestly one of the best shifter romances I have read. I don't know what will happen next but by George I need to have more. This series is one helluva ride! It's worthy if 10 stars! (nods lots) Yes, that good.





No comments:

Post a Comment