Sunday, September 28, 2014

Barb's Book Review... Guarded


I need to thank Alisa Woods for an ARC received for Guarded; in return for an honest review. And as with the first installment.. I LOVED IT!!!!!

My first thought is to have a hissy fit. To kick and scream at Lucas and shake him until his mind clears. (huffs) Men. My God the man is broken. His wolf is determined to get what he wants and Mia, poor Mia is so last she doesn't know whether she is coming or going. She is tossed into this world of the supernatural that she obviously knows is there but.. she is lost. She grew up without a pack. No one was there to guide her. Mold her into the Wolf she should be.

There was a thought Lucas had that Mia was an alpha wolf. Though she has no idea of her potential. I have to agree. She is stubborn, doesn't back down for a fight and is one helluva woman. Strong, determined and slowly falling more in love with her fury savior. Her bodyguard. Hers. That is what she is doing.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I swear this is like shifter crack!! (makes grabby hands) I neeeeeed more!!!
tumblr_nawslbbt7V1tjqkbho1_400.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment