Sunday, October 19, 2014

Barb's Book Review... Claimed


Firstly, thanks to Alisa for sending me an ARC of this last novella for the True Alpha's series. I also need to thank NetGalley for introducing me to this author and this series. It's one that does not disappoint.

Mia and the others are making their way 'home' after the rescue and escape from the Red Pack's compound. Mia is all over the place in her head and honestly I can't blame her. I mean the man she loves is bleeding, being sewn up by a healer and she has no idea of what he really feels for her. He came after her but why? Was it the same reason she would have gone after him? Collin however is still there, right in her path. He wants her. All of her but could she really do that? Mate him when he was sure she was in love with Lucas.

The story is overwhelming in a "OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS" way. I love this series. It's one of my favorites. I like the dynamic between the characters. The what if's. The steady pace that makes you flip the pages so fast your eyes forget to blink. That is what draws you in. Your heart pounds and you wait for something to jump out at you and say BOO. This series was new for me. new author and all. But this author is now on my small Auto buy list. She writes it; I want it.

Thank you again Alisa. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment