Sunday, October 19, 2014

Barb's Book Review... Gone to her Grave


Firstly I have to thank NetGalley and Montlake Romance for entrusting me with yet another ARC for this series. If not for NetGalley I would not have discovered these wonderful authors.

This is the second novella in the series and from page one I was drawn into Carly's world. Working for Social Services has to be one of the hardest, most heart wrenching jobs a person could have. It truly takes someone with a big heart, a strong will power and brass balls (no matter the gender) to step foot into someones life and determine if you can help them. And then to do just that.

Carly's job is not easy. Families depend on her, whether they admit it or not. When she comes across Darren adn Tammy's family after a middle of the night call her world starts to spiral into the unknown. Kids and now adults are dropping like flies all around the county thanks to the new drug now called C-22. Seth, Carly's so to be ex husband is assigned to the new drug task force and is now on the case. Carly and Seth literally can't be around each other without fighting. He's a caveman, she's a stubborn woman and they are like a hot stick of dynamite when together. (Though I think that could change.)

I can't give away all the little goodies of this story so you will have to pick it up and read! Trust me when I say this is so worth the read. It's fascinating, heart throbbing and a well written mystery wrapped in awesome.

Until Next time; Happy reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment