Monday, October 27, 2014

This just in... The Avengers: Age of Ultron Teaser...

We interrupt the Halloween Spook Fest for just one moment to bring you this slice of awesomesauce:


**hyperventilates** OMG I CANNOT WAIT!


(laughs hard) Okay, incase Emmy's very vocal intro to the new Marvel's "Avengers, Age of Ultron" didn't get your attention you should know that she and I, along with my beautiful fiance are total Marvel fans. No, I ma not a comic book nerd. I have a few but not all into that. But what I am all into is The Avengers. Yes, I just guttered that and I wrote it. Welcome to my world. (dead) 

This is going to be the shit. And I mean that in the best possible way! Bring on... Captain America and Thor. Lauren (my fiance) and I need them... there I said it. (giggles) 

Emmy is waiting to see the Hulk and Iron Man. Ooopps.. I hope that wasn't a secret. (claps)

Now, rewatch the yummy and we will keep you posted on the deets of this here movie. Can it be May 2015 already? Dude, like seriously. (goes to rewatch again.

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment