Monday, April 6, 2015

Author of the Week... Lilliana Anderson (Part 1)

Lilliana beauty banner.jpg


Welcome to the Author of the week promotions… We are happy to present our author of the week, the lovely Lilliana Anderson and her Beautiful Series. A series of that includes 4 novella’s and 5 novels.. and a 6th novel coming soon.


This is installment one.. this will run all week until the entire Beautiful series has been explored...


11046799_818144931588926_1178169039789438787_n.png


Reading order:
Too Close (Novella)
A Beautiful Struggle
Phoenix (Novella)
A Beautiful Forever
Commitment (Novella)
A Beautiful Melody
A Beautiful Rock
Devotion (Novella)
A Beautiful Star
A Beautiful Taste ** (Coming May 2015)


11789676.jpg


17860023.jpg
Too Close
(A Beautiful Series Novella)
Pages: 137 Pages  
Published: July 25, 2013


Synopsis:
Before A Beautiful Struggle, Katrina and David's friendship was a bond that couldn't be broken.


Starting with that fated moment when David carried Katrina to the emergency room, we travel back through David's memories as he waits to hear that his best friend and the one woman he truly cares for is going to survive...


“I can’t lose her. You don’t understand how important she is to me,” I ramble. I guess I’m in shock because all I can think about is the sight of all that blood over Katrina’s beautiful face. “She’s my world. I can’t lose her.”


This is book one in the novella series 'The Beauty in Between' the companion series to Lilliana Anderson's best selling 'A Beautiful' series.


add-to-goodreads-button3.png
Buy Links:


Excerpt:
'In that moment, we locked eyes. Slowly, the distance between us grew smaller and smaller, until it was no longer there, and we were but a hair’s breadth away from each other. I blame the alcohol, but I know it was me who brushed our lips together first.
Letting out a tiny moan, she parted her lips, inviting me in. I laced my fingers through her hair and brought her closer so our mouths had nowhere else to go.
Every inch of my body was buzzing as I moved my tongue against hers, and every little whimper she made just caused the buzz to grow more intense. Trina got up on her knees and climbed onto my lap, pressing her body against mine as she kissed me feverishly.
Not once did I wonder what I was doing, everything about that moment felt so right to me, and I didn’t want it to end.
“David, you fucking liar!”
Instantly, we broke our mouths apart and turned toward the interruption. It was Cassie, with her hands on her hips and her eyes wide with anger while she was flanked by two of her cronies who were shaking their heads and titching, spouting ‘how could you’s at me.
“You told me she was just a close friend David. That looks a little too close to me.”


11789676.jpg


16217468.jpg
A Beautiful Struggle
Pages: 332
Published: January 1, 2013


Synopsis:
Katrina Mahoney has a very full life attending university to study a law degree, training for triathlons and now she is working part time as well. She couldn't possibly find time for a relationship, especially after her last one ended so catastrophically.


Right now she is content focusing on work, study and training while hanging out with her best friend David Taylor, a womaniser with a heart of gold that would do anything for Katrina – except watch her get hurt again.


That is, until the dashing Elliot Roberts, a junior solicitor from her work, shows an interest in her despite their office’s ‘No Dating’ policy.


Katrina struggles with following her heart or following her mind and has trouble seeing where her heart truly lies.


**ADULT CONTENT WARNING: Contains sex scenes not suitable for under 18**


add-to-goodreads-button3.png
Buy Links:


Excerpt:
“Keep them closed,” his voice was just above a whisper. I could hear him rinse the cloth to wash the soap out of it before he used it to wipe over my eyes again. “Open,” I lifted my lids, blinking rapidly until they felt normal. I watched his face as he studied mine, and gently wiped the mascara from under my eyes. There was something incredibly sensual about what he was doing to me. I was finding it hard to breathe from the surge of emotion I was feeling.
I knew at this moment that the slow part of our relationship was over. I was willing to let go of the fear from my past and move forward with this man who was so strong, yet so gentle at the same time.
“There,” he said when he was done. “Perfect.” He brushed his knuckles along my cheek, and I caught his hand with mine, pressing a kiss to his palm.
He pulled me to him and kissed me, our tongues moving together as we moaned into each other’s mouth pressing our bodies into each other.


11789676.jpg


blog sig
Bestselling Author of the Drawn Series, the Beautiful Series, and the Confidante Trilogy, Lilliana has always loved to read and write, considering it the best form of escapism that the world has to offer. Australian born and bred, she writes New Adult Romance revolving around her authentically Aussie characters as well as a biographical trilogy based on an ex-Sydney sex worker, named Angelien.


Lilliana feels that the world should see Australia for more than just it’s outback and tries to show characters in more of a city setting. When she isn’t writing, she wears the hat of ‘wife and mother’ to her husband and four children. Before Lilliana turned to writing, she worked in a variety of industries and studied humanities and communications before transferring to commerce/law at university.


Originally from Sydney’s Western suburbs, she currently lives a fairly quiet life in suburban Melbourne.




Browse all books by Lilliana ~~ Amazon ~~ iBookstore ~~ Barnes&Noble ~~ Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment