Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Author of the Week... Lilliana Anderson (Part 3)

Lilliana beauty banner.jpg

Welcome back to the Author of the week promotions… Happy to have you back for the third installment of the Beautiful series...

11046799_818144931588926_1178169039789438787_n.png

Reading order:
Too Close (Novella)
A Beautiful Struggle
Phoenix (Novella)
A Beautiful Forever
Commitment (Novella)
A Beautiful Melody
A Beautiful Rock
Devotion (Novella)
A Beautiful Star
A Beautiful Taste ** (Coming May 2015)

11789676.jpg

Commitment (Beautiful, #2.5)
COMMITMENT: The Beauty in Between
(A Beautiful Series Novella)
Pages: 127
Published: September 15, 2013


Synopsis:
All his life David has seen Katrina as the one woman he wanted in his life forever, and Katrina has felt the same.

So why does she keep putting off their wedding?

When they meet Elliot's new wife and family, David can't help but notice that Katrina is acting strangely. The questions is... why?

Old insecurities and feelings resurface to threaten their happiness. Will their love be enough overcome them and get them to the alter?

**New Adult Romance - contains sexual references suitable for mature audiences only**

add-to-goodreads-button3.png
Buy Links:

Excerpt:
I think the reason I threw myself into the relationship with Elliot was because I was so lost without David. We had gone to being a constant in each other’s lives to not talking at all, and I felt like I had this great gaping hole inside me. I think I used Elliot to fill that hole. We were never right for each other. Even when Elliot and I did break up, the one thing that had me crying the most – was that I didn’t have David to hold me and tell me everything would be alright.
When everything finally came to a head, it was as if the stars had finally decided to line up for us. We were meant to be. I always knew we were meant to be.
I still get shivers down my spine when I think about the moment he told me he loves me. Every time he says it, it fills me up. It lifts me up and carries me through my days.
I need to speak to him. He has to understand. I want him. I’ll always want him.
Picking up my phone, I press the picture of his beautiful face to call him. But, it goes straight to voicemail.
You know who you called, leave a message. I’ll call you back.
“David. Please call me. Come home. I love you.”

11789676.jpg

A Beautiful Melody (Beautiful #3)
A Beautiful Melody
Pages: 244
Published: November 29, 2013


Synopsis:
Naomi thought she'd met someone wonderful when Elliot came into her life, but he simply wasn't into her. It's the story of her life.

While everyone around her is settling down, she gives up on trying to find her Mr Right, and turns back to the one thing she has always loved - music.

Enter Marcus, he was a year above Naomi at school and she always had a killer crush on him. He now fronts a band with his older brother Theo. Marcus has the reputation of a playboy and Theo, well... he's just bad news. But their band is doing well and Naomi has the chance to join.

After spending some time in their company, Naomi see's something in each of them she can't ignore. She wonders if joining the band was perhaps a bad idea - you should never mix business with pleasure. Especially when that pleasure could divide families…

add-to-goodreads-button3.png
Buy Links:

Excerpt:
I look up and I’m met with a pair of eyes that are just as dark as Marcus’s are light. My heart starts to beat faster at the intensity of his gaze. He takes my breath away and I feel like I know him. He’s a tiny bit shorter than Marcus but he has the same strong, lean build with dark brown hair that falls messily about his chiselled face. “Are you going to introduce me to your friend?” he asks. I’m pretty sure I remember this guy from on stage, although I was so focused on Marcus, that I can’t really be sure. He’s so familiar to me though. There’s something about him that’s tugging at my memory. I just can’t put my finger on it.
Marcus’s brow creases slightly. “Seriously? You need an introduction?”
“I do,” he says, smiling in a way that doesn’t meet his eyes. Suddenly, I’m on guard as I get a sense of animosity toward me.
11789676.jpg

blog sig
Bestselling Author of the Drawn Series, the Beautiful Series, and the Confidante Trilogy, Lilliana has always loved to read and write, considering it the best form of escapism that the world has to offer. Australian born and bred, she writes New Adult Romance revolving around her authentically Aussie characters as well as a biographical trilogy based on an ex-Sydney sex worker, named Angelien.

Lilliana feels that the world should see Australia for more than just it’s outback and tries to show characters in more of a city setting. When she isn’t writing, she wears the hat of ‘wife and mother’ to her husband and four children. Before Lilliana turned to writing, she worked in a variety of industries and studied humanities and communications before transferring to commerce/law at university.

Originally from Sydney’s Western suburbs, she currently lives a fairly quiet life in suburban Melbourne.


Browse all books by Lilliana ~~ Amazon ~~ iBookstore ~~ Barnes&Noble ~~ Kobo

St Team Post Avi.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment