Friday, April 10, 2015

Author of the Week... Lilliana Anderson (Part 5)


Lilliana beauty banner.jpg



Welcome back to the Author of the week promotions… Happy to have you back for the fifth and final installment of the Beautiful series...


11046799_818144931588926_1178169039789438787_n.png


Reading order:
Too Close (Novella)
A Beautiful Struggle
Phoenix (Novella)
A Beautiful Forever
Commitment (Novella)
A Beautiful Melody
A Beautiful Rock
Devotion (Novella)
A Beautiful Star
A Beautiful Taste ** (Coming May 2015)


11789676.jpg


A Beautiful Star (Beautiful, #5)
A Beautiful Star
Pages: 192
Published: November 15, 2014

Synopsis:
When Jonathan decided to help Lisa, he was trying to atone in some way for his past sins. He certainly wasn't expecting to be pulled into a night full of hiding out from the press with a journalist called Sandra Haegen, and almost being choked to death by a rockstar in love with his ex.


When Sandra decided to help Lisa by feeding Perry, she was just trying to be a good person. She also wasn't expecting to spend the night hiding from the press. Even more so, she wasn't expecting to spend the night with one of Australia's hottest young actors, Jonathan Masters. She also wasn't expecting to save his life.


And that's just the beginning.


From there, these two must find a way live with the past and look to the future - no matter what the personal cost.


***CONTENT WARNING*** New Adult Romance for ages 18+ due to sex scenes and adult situations.


add-to-goodreads-button3.png


Buy Links:


Excerpt:
“Say it again,” he murmurs, as his kisses move to the curve of my neck and his hand kneads my breast.
“I love you,” I gasp and his hand squeezes a little harder as he groans.
“Again.”
“I love you,” I repeat and his mouth takes in my nipple, sucking back on it and grazing it with his teeth. I cry out, arching my back as his other hand grips my free breast and squeezes it softly, sending waves of desire rolling through me.
His kisses trail between my breasts and down my stomach, pausing to gently run his tongue around the rim of my belly button, which sends chills rippling through me as my core throbs for his attention.
Moving lower, he takes a hold of my panties and pulls them down just a touch. “Tell me again,” he whispers, and my hands move to slide through his thick hair as I look down at his vulnerable face and repeat the words.
“I love you, Jonathan. I love you, I love you. I love you.”


11789676.jpg


11102635_826064504130302_459214462207105239_n.jpg
add-to-goodreads-button3.png


Buy Links:


Pre-Order
Amazon ~~ iBooks ~~ Kobo ~~ Nook


11789676.jpg


blog sig
Bestselling Author of the Drawn Series, the Beautiful Series, and the Confidante Trilogy, Lilliana has always loved to read and write, considering it the best form of escapism that the world has to offer. Australian born and bred, she writes New Adult Romance revolving around her authentically Aussie characters as well as a biographical trilogy based on an ex-Sydney sex worker, named Angelien.


Lilliana feels that the world should see Australia for more than just it’s outback and tries to show characters in more of a city setting. When she isn’t writing, she wears the hat of ‘wife and mother’ to her husband and four children. Before Lilliana turned to writing, she worked in a variety of industries and studied humanities and communications before transferring to commerce/law at university.


Originally from Sydney’s Western suburbs, she currently lives a fairly quiet life in suburban Melbourne.



Browse all books by Lilliana ~~ Amazon ~~ iBookstore ~~ Barnes&Noble ~~ Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment