Saturday, April 18, 2015

Book Sale... Jessa Jacobs' Sinful Deal

SinfulDeal_3D.jpg


Sinful Deal  
Series: Full Tilt Billionaire
Author: Jessa Jacobs
Genre: Erotic, Romance
Release Date: April 15, 2014
Published by: Mad for Romance Publishing
Cover Designs by: Erin Dameron-Hill

Blurb:


Tara:
"I was minding my own business, using my skill to win enough money at the blackjack tables to pay off my student debt, when I noticed someone else was minding my business, too.


He was hot, he looked ultra-rich, and he had no reason to notice me. So why was he stalking me from table to table? I thought I might be in trouble for winning too much.


I had no idea how much trouble it would turn out to be."


***Sinful Deal is Part One of Full Tilt Billionaire, a Billionaire Erotic Romance novella presented in serial format. It is not a standalone. Expect a cliffhanger!***



free-stuff.jpg
Free sale ends 4/21/15

Excerpt:


Marc
Under my praise, Tara began to blush, and it was one of the most charming sights I’d seen in a long time. Damned if it didn’t start me thinking along sinful lines, though until that moment I hadn’t had any serious thought of seducing her along with training her to be the best at my game. I already knew what this deal would do for her. But, what it could do for me, the hours I’d be spending with this gorgeous creature to mold her into all that she could be—that hadn’t been on my mind for more than a passing thought. Now it was all I could think of.  

Our Reviews (as posted on the release day): HERE


Jessa Sale teaser1.jpg


About the Author:
Like you, I’m a reader. When I read a good story with characters I can connect with, my everyday existence fades into the background as I enter a world that may contain exotic locations, adventure and excitement. And, if I can be totally honest with you, in my favorite stories I can fall in love for a while with an impossibly gorgeous guy who is the best lover imaginable.


So, maybe it won’t come as a surprise that in my books you’ll find hot alpha male book-boyfriends, sassy heroines who are much more clever and beautiful than I am, and stories I hope will make you laugh and cry while reading them, as I did while writing them. Oh, and some scenes you may want to role-play with your lover.




nook.jpg

St Team Post Avi.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment