Monday, May 25, 2015

Barb's Book Review... Tracking Magic

Tracking Magic (Rylee Adamson 0.25)
"My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker."

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

A missing girl and a deadly item belonging to a power-mad demon need to be found before the killing begins. The problem? This is my first salvage.

And I have no idea what I’m doing.

These were the moments that began to define me, my skills, and my drive to face down the darkest side of the supernatural in order to bring children home.

This is where my journey began...

This short story precedes all the Rylee Adamson Books Including Elementally Priceless.

add-to-goodreads-button3.png
______________________________________________________________

tracking magic.jpg

Well hello my friendly little novella. I swear with each book or novella or book Shannon writes my love for Rylee and this series grows ten fold. It's a fantastic adventure in the pages of each book or novella. You get to dive into Rylee's world and explore, bringing back more knowledge than you had before.

***small spoiler alert***

So in Tracking Magic we learn how Rylee becomes a tracker. A fluke. Who knew but I guess worse things have happened. We also get to meet Milly for the first the and... Yeah she's a twinkly twat from the get go. Rylee's new power to track makes it so she can find Milly, who is a missing child that has something no one wants her to have. A stone. A demon stone to be exact. With said stone a demon can cross the veil at anytime he/she wants. No one in the supernatural community wants her to have it. And now Rylee and Giselle have the task of finding her, saving her and getting the stone away from her. They do find and save her... but they can't get the stone from her.

Orion is a nasty. Nasty demon. He orders Milly to wipe their memories. And... Like a good little demon whore she does it. But before he left Rylee promised him she'd kill him. Let's hope it's not too late to make that threat come true!

And this is how a tracker was born and a journey of epic proportions started.

Barb's Avi.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment