Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Release Day... Jessa Jacobs' Hard Hand

release day blank 3.jpg

HardHand_3D.jpg
Hard Hand
Series: Full Tilt Billionaire
Author: Jessa Jacobs
Genre: Erotic, Romance
Release Date: May 13, 2015
Published by: Mad for Romance Publishing
Cover Designs by: Erin Dameron-Hill


Blurb:
I had made a deal with the Devil.

This particular devil was Billionaire Marc Andretti, former pro poker champion, my dream lover, and as I discovered the hard way, someone who took orders from the Mob.

I'd had enough of his secrets and lies.

So why couldn't I get enough of HIM?

***Hard Hand is Part Three of Full Tilt Billionaire, a Billionaire Erotic Romance novella presented in serial format. It is not a standalone. Expect a cliffhanger!***




Buy Links:
Amazon US || Amazon UK || Amazon AU || Amazon CA  
Amazon IN || Amazon DE


Teaser Excerpt:
Tara:
Wasn’t it obvious what I wanted? How could I say the words? He was the first to waken this wanton desire in me. I didn’t know the words, and if I had, it would have been so hard to say them aloud.


Hard Hand Release Day Teaser.jpg


Emmy’s Review:
hard hand em.jpg

Thanks to the author, who provided me with a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

As many others have said, this series just keeps getting better.  Tara’s  Hold’em skills have gotten to the point that she and Marc are travelling to Atlantic City, to enter Tara into her first “big” tournament.  But before they can leave town someone from Marc’s past makes a demand of him.  I have been waiting to find out what his back story is, and what we learn about it in this piece of the story only makes me want to know more. There are some dangerous people very close to Marc, people that would think nothing of using Tara as leverage.  Marc walks the fine line between triumph and destruction, all the while trying to protect Tara and the life that he has built.  But Tara learns some of his secrets, and demands some answers of her own.   They have been getting closer, but will his past be the deal breaker between them?  How will Marc deal with both the demands made of him, and the fact that Tara now knows something about him that he hoped she would not find out?  How can Tara trust him not to put her in danger?

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter in this excellent story.
 


About the Author:
Like you, I’m a reader. When I read a good story with characters I can connect with, my everyday existence fades into the background as I enter a world that may contain exotic locations, adventure and excitement. And, if I can be totally honest with you, in my favorite stories I can fall in love for a while with an impossibly gorgeous guy who is the best lover imaginable.

So, maybe it won’t come as a surprise that in my books you’ll find hot alpha male book-boyfriends, sassy heroines who are much more clever and beautiful than I am, and stories I hope will make you laugh and cry while reading them, as I did while writing them. Oh, and some scenes you may want to role-play with your lover.


nook.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant series on your toes ALL the time with Marc and Tara 😘

    ReplyDelete