Thursday, June 11, 2015

Author of the Day... Lila Monroe

bg aotd banner.jpg
The Billionaire Game Ebook Cover.JPG
The Billionaire Game
Part 1
Pages:
Published: May 2, 2015
Published by: Supernova Publishing


Synopsis:
Sexy playboy billionaire Asher Young goes through girlfriends like he goes through bottles of Mo√ęt. I would know — he brings them all to get fitted for my luxury lingerie designs. I guess that's one way to avoid awkward conversations when they find another girl’s panties in his Maserati.

Now he has a proposition for me: he’ll invest in my design business, and I’ll finally open the boutique of my dreams. There’s just one problem: I can’t stop kissing him. And he looks REALLY good naked.

Make that two problems….




Buy Links:
Amazon US | AU | CA | UK
**available on Kindle Unlimited

IMG_0420.JPG

Excerpt:
“I can have my lawyers draw up the contract this afternoon: I’ll front the cash in exchange for minority percentage of ownership. Are you in?”

He looked especially kissable in that moment, all hopeful and earnest and excited, and a tiny bit vulnerable as he waited for my answer. It was hard to remember all the times he had made me so mad, hard to remember that there was anything about this man that anyone could find infuriating.

There was a little whisper of worry in the back of my mind that said I still didn’t know who the real Asher was: was it the sweet man who reassured me that he believed in me, and joked about his own failings? Or the condescending, flirty asshole who had three girlfriends but still couldn’t keep his sly winks and hands to himself?

I looked around the store and as the anticipation bubbled up inside me, I realized that it didn’t matter. This whole venture was a risk, especially with Asher, but there was no way I was going to say no. Not when this was what I had always wanted.

“Okay,” I said out loud. “You’ve got a deal.”

Now, all I had to do was make it through this business partnership without killing him, kissing him, or both.


11789676.jpg
Barb’s Review for the Billionaire Game Part 1
Originally posted 5/4/15  ~ Release Day

the billionaire game part 1.jpg
11789676.jpg


25440456.jpg
The Billionaire Game
Part 2
Pages: 86
Published: May 9, 2015
Published by: Supernova Publishing


Synopsis:
Who would have thought a month ago I'd be opening up my very own luxurious lingerie shop? Playboy billionaire Asher Young, that's who. And with his encouragement, and deep pockets (that look very good on the seat of his tight pants), my dreams are finally coming true.

The only problem is, my silent partner has turned out to be all mouth — and lips. And tongue.
Is he for real, or is this just another one of his flirty games? With my dreams on the line, I can’t afford to get played.

But when he touches me like that, all bets are off...



The Billionaire Game 2 Teaser.PNG

Buy Links:
Amazon US | AU | CA | UK
**available on Kindle Unlimited

11789676.jpg
Barb’s Review for the Billionaire Game Part 2
Originally posted 5/16/15

the billionaire game part 2.jpg
11789676.jpg

25440473.jpg
The Billionaire Game
Part 3
Pages: 107
Published: May 16, 2015
Published by: Supernova Publishing


Synopsis:
I knew he was trouble.

You’d think the words 'Playboy billionaire’ would have been my first warning, but I went and fell hard for Asher Young. He said he believed in me and my lingerie design business, but it turns out, it was all just a game to him.

I never want to see his irritatingly-handsome face again. But how am I supposed to move on when he’s still my #1 investor?

I can’t decide if I want to slap him, or kiss him senseless.
Or both.

Maybe it’s time the player got played…

*The third and final part of the Billionaire Game serial!*



The Billionaire Game 3 Teaser.PNG

Buy Links:
Amazon US | AU | CA | UK
**available on Kindle Unlimited

11789676.jpg
Barb’s Review for the Billionaire Game Part 3
Originally posted  5/19/15

the billionaire game part 3.jpg
11789676.jpg

….Other Books available from author….

The Billionaire Bargain (#1)
Amazon US / AU / CA / UK
**available on Kindle Unlimited

The Billionaire Bargain #2
Amazon US / AU / CA / UK  
**available on Kindle Unlimited


The Billionaire Bargain #3
Amazon US / AU / CA / UK
**available on Kindle Unlimited


11789676.jpg

About The Author
Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.


unnamed.png

pttd promo tab.jpg

1 comment: