Saturday, June 20, 2015

Book Sale... Shari J Ryan's When Fully Fused

When Fully Fused book sale.jpg


22449923.jpg
When Fully Fused
Schasm - Book 3
Pages: 212
Published: July 20, 2014
Published by: Booktrope Editions




Blurb:
In the third and final book of the Schasm Series, author Shari Ryan takes you on a final journey of the mind. Chloe and Alex together again maintain their composure and romance as they raise their four-year-old son, Sammy. But fairytales are merely stories they read in the nursery at night, for lurking behind each thought is a world out of control like the chaos of a car crash. As life likes to do, everything Chloe firmly believes in twists in the opposite direction. With three paths to choose from she can only choose Left. Right. Or Start Again. All the questions have answers, and the forces of good and evil wage an epic battle solely within the mind, leaving behind the constraints of reality. From time travel to drifts, When Fully Fused is a thrilling ride from start to finish, literally.




Buy Links:
Amazon US | AU | CA | UK


WhenFullyFused-FreePromo.jpg


Excerpt:


Prologue


I hope this works. I mean, it has to work.
"Sammy, can you get Mommy a glass of water?" I ask, watching him put the final touches on his stick-figure drawing.
    I wonder if I'll forget about him. I wonder what will happen to all my memories. I watch the little head of blond curls bounce over to me, happy and carefree.
    "Here Mommy. Here's your water," he says with a content look.
    "Thank you, Sammy," I respond with a lump in my throat.
    I carefully place the glass of water on the counter and kneel down to Sammy's level. "Come here, sweetie," I say, wrapping my fingers gently around his little arm. I pull him in close to me.
    "What's the matter, Mommy?”



ShariProfilePic.jpg
About the Author:
#1 BESTSELLING AUTHOR IN ROMANTIC SUSPENSE

Shari J. Ryan hails from Central Massachusetts where she lives with her husband and two lively little boys. Shari has always had an active imagination and enjoys losing herself in the fictional worlds she creates.

When Shari isn't writing, she can usually be found cleaning toys up off the floor.

To learn more, visit her at, www.sharijryan.com.




WhenFullyFused_FullCover1_1.jpg

pttd promo tab.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment