Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Jess's Review... Bootycall

Bootycall
Red carpet. Backstage. VIP all the way, baby.

When you're the prince of Hollywood, and everyone wants a piece of the action. I've got paparazzi stalking my every move, and supermodels lined up to spread their legs for a shot at fame. But this girl is different. She's been hired by the studio to keep me in line. One wrong move, and my comeback is going up in smoke.

I should keep my distance, but I've never played by the rules.

I'm going to show her just how good a bad boy can be.




Buy Links:
Amazon  US : AU : CA : UK
_______________________________________________________________

bootycall 1.jpg

*Copy received from Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review*

I was so excited when I was asked to do a review on Bootycall. I am a huge fan of J.D. Hawkins’ books and I was awaiting the arrival of Bootycall to read. When you read the title you automatically expect there to be a book full of steamy sex scenes, but there is so much more to this book.

In this book we meet the quick witted, smooth talker charmer Dylan Marlow. To say I didn’t instantly fall for Dylan would be a lie. But like everyone even Dylan has a bad side and from reading this book makes me more curious to find out all the sides of him.

I love the build up to the sex scene in the first part of the book, J.D. didn’t disappoint with scene. The scene was very detailed to the point where he was able to paint a clear picture in my head. The raw chemistry that Dylan and Gemma had from the first words spoken is captivating and makes me want to see how explosive their relationship could be together.

But as well the twist fate falls on this steamy couple…..

No spoilers here, everyone should read this book and find out how fate can be a cruel bitch.

As for me I am on pins and needles waiting for the next installment of this book. I need to know what happens next after the cliffhanger ending.

Thank you for allowing me the chance to be able to read Bootycall and review it. 5 raindrops all the way!
________________________________________________________________

About the Author:
I'm a new erotic author from LA. I grew up in Southern California and now live with my wife in Venice. I've also lived in NYC, India and Thailand. I love to travel and have been to Central America, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. I have a boring corporate day job where I cover people's asses for a living and am hoping to leave this world soon and make a living doing the thing I love - writing. I enjoy surfing and I'm also a martial artist, my other main passion, which I have practiced since the age of 5.


Jess Avi (3).jpg







No comments:

Post a Comment