Friday, July 31, 2015

Lauren's Review... 47 Things

47 things final small.jpg
"What's your name, sweetheart?"....

That was the first thing. I wasn't his sweetheart, and he should have already known my name. But, that was the moment I became caught in Tyler Lohan's sight. He was wonderful and complicated, and I'd spent my life trying to hate him for being the golden boy who had everything so easy. However, as with all things, Tyler wasn’t the person he appeared to be from the outside, and once I saw him – the real him – I fell, and I don’t think I ever got back up.

There would be a total of forty-seven things that sucked me into Tyler's life then forced me away. Forty-seven things that ruined me forever.

Forty-seven was never going to be enough.

There was no number great enough...

47 Things. A standalone new adult romance that follows a couple as they come to terms with falling love in a world they can't control, and the certainty of the inevitable.

***CONTENT WARNING*** New Adult Standalone Romance for ages 18+ due to sex scenes and adult situations.




Buy Links:
99c for a few more days

Amazon US : UK : AU : CA  
________________________________________________________________

47 things.jpg

I am going to start this by saying that this book is real. If you are looking for a “Happily Ever After” this isn’t it. I was warned when I got my copy of 47 things that tissues would be needed. The deeper into it i got, the more my heart began to hurt and about half way though, I got this feeling of dread like something bad was coming but I just couldn’t see beyond that brick wall that was blocking the way so I kept reading. The “awww” moments were short lived because of the tightness in my chest. Then slowly, page by page you feel your heart being torn into pieces and the tears start rolling down your cheeks until you are sitting surrounded by a pile of tissues, reduced to a howling mess. In Lilliana’s defence though, she does warn you. It is too good to put down though. Make sure you have a block of time free because you will get sucked right in. Not even kidding.

47 Things is the story of Sarah Hennessy, a small town country girl who set her eyes on the city to be what she wants to be not what her father expects of her. Fate intervenes and brings a piece of home along for the ride in the form of Tyler Lohan. Who knew gum could be so life changing….

While my review may seem negative to some, I really did love this book. Lilliana’s writing blows me away with every book of hers I read.

________________________________________________________________

blog sig

About the Author:
Bestselling Author of the Drawn Series, the Beautiful Series, and the Confidante Trilogy, Lilliana has always loved to read and write, considering it the best form of escapism that the world has to offer. Australian born and bred, she writes New Adult Romance revolving around her authentically Aussie characters as well as a biographical trilogy based on an ex-Sydney sex worker, named Angelien.

Lilliana feels that the world should see Australia for more than just it’s outback and tries to show characters in more of a city setting. When she isn’t writing, she wears the hat of ‘wife and mother’ to her husband and four children. Before Lilliana turned to writing, she worked in a variety of industries and studied humanities and communications before transferring to commerce/law at university.

Originally from Sydney’s Western suburbs, she currently lives a fairly quiet life in suburban Melbourne.


Lauren Avi (3).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment