Thursday, August 6, 2015

Blog Tour... Kelly Gendron's SLATE

slate blog tour banner

blog tour

SLATE.FINAL1

Book Title: Slate (The DeClan Brothers) 
Author: Kelly Gendron 
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Book Blurb


"Some boys will keep it, some will break it, and some boys, they just won't want it. You gotta be careful who you give your heart to..." Slate Declan

First loves, we all got them. Mine is Slate Declan. He was kind, gentle, and caring. Still, he managed to break my heart. So I put miles between us, and eventually, my heart healed.

I haven’t seen Slate in years, but a couple friends and I are going back to the Bayou for the summer. While I’m visiting my hometown, I’m going to look up Slate Declan. And I plan to break his heart, just as he did mine. I'll remind him of what he has lost, and then I'll prove to him that I’ve moved on.

It should be real easy, right?

Well, let me tell you, Slate Declan is not the same guy that I left behind. And there’s another problem. How do you break someone’s heart when they no longer have one?


Review.jpg



~~~Jess's 5* Review~~~



What can I say about Slate? A few words come to mind steamy, bad ass, delectable and down right dominant. 

After reading Jax I want yearning for more of the Declan Brother and Kelly didn't disappoint when she gave us Slate. 

We all knew Slate had a rough go of life in the first book but I immediately wanted to know what made him the way he did. I am glad that I got my answers in his book. My heart hurt for Slate knowing all the pain he has went through and a part of me understood why he turned down the road he went down.

Thank god for Rayna though! If it wasn't for her and her stubborn ways there may have never been a chance for something better for Slate.

I don't like to give to much away in my reviews but I can tell you that if you like a bad boy with a past then Slate is your man! And I'll be honest I may have had to stop a moment and fan myself or change my panties! He is one hot piece of man! 

And I'll leave you with this... If Jax and Slate were this hot I can only imagine what Kelly is going to bring to us for Zeke's story! 






~~~Barb's 5* Review~~~


First off, thanks to Book Enthusiasts and Kelly Gendron for providing me with a copy of this book to read in exchange for an honest review.

Secondly, I LOVED IT! Not that I had any doubts that I would. These characters have a way of growing on you. I’m not new to Kelly’s work. I read book one in this series and LOVED it. So to say I was ecstatic about this one is putting it lightly. With every page the need for more grew. The moments that pass between Reyna and Slate, the determination, the hurt, the anger, and lord lets not forget the intimate moments. Well wait that is not the right word. The hardcore, super intense and hot moments that pass between the two of them.. well dear God. Talk about spicing it up a notch. Its a FIVE ALARM FIRE I tell you!

We all know sweet little Reyna came back to the Bayou for a few reasons. Number one on her list was to break Slate Declan. What for you ask? For cheating on her 6 years ago. For making her move on with her life and letting him go. Now that she is back and actually looking at taking a job close by things have a chance to heat up with them, if and only if she can get to Slate. But things don’t go quite the way they wanted them to. She was sort of the odd woman out. They had a plan but it was all falling into pieces. Emmie and Jax had fallen in love... dare I say it. So now it was Reyna and their friend, Lurline to keep up their deal on ‘Breaking the Declan Brothers’.

Sooo far… that didn’t seem to be happening. Though Reyna does need a swift kick in the pants. Girl has issues. Though they may be rational to her.. they are over the top for me. So now here we are with the characters in tow for round two. And OMG. I’m just like.. get your stuff together people! You know its good if you are yellin’ at your book (kindle)! There was something about Slate in book 1 that drew him to the forefront for me. When Reyna learns of Slate’s drug addiction she decides to take matters into her own hands. She manages convince the brothers to lock her and Slate in the basement. Three days in lock down. She had no idea what was going but once Slate was awake again… he knew what he wanted and how to get it. (laughs hard)

The story takes off from there. Things go from 0 to 60 in about 1.2 seconds. If it took that long. The story of their past and present play out in time and you get to see the REAL Slate Declan. Along side the REAL Reyna. Pieces are jumbled and they are the only ones that can put them back together. Only time will tell if that is even possible.




Teasers

teaser slate8

teaser slate7

Meet the Author


Kelly’s motto ~ "Bad boys, give 'em a little time and experience, and they will evolve into misbehaving men!" And what hot-blooded woman doesn’t want a naughty, all grown up bad boy?

Kelly Gendron is the author of the TroubleMaker series, Breaking the Declan Brothers series, and a few other romantic suspense novels.

When she's not writing steamy, blush producing romances, she's out meeting new people while representing a group of reputable nursing facilities. You can find Kelly in a quiet suburb, somewhere between Buffalo and Niagara Falls. If you Google her, she’ll pop up there too. And, please do find her. Kelly loves to hear from her readers, and meeting new people.
Social Media

websiteblognewsletter signuptwitterFacebookTSUpinterestGoogleGoodreads

Buy the Book

amazon usamazon UKB&NkoboiBooks

Other Books in the Series

JAX Final Cover - Copy (2)

amazon usamazon UKB&NkoboiBooks

Giveaway

Rafflecopter BTDB

slate blog tour button

BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment