Sunday, August 2, 2015

Emmy's Review... The Mistress Files

17692940.jpg
Kingsley Edge, king of kink himself, wants Mistress Nora to write a training manual to instruct his other professional Dominants how to take better care of their clients. But Mistress Nora can't put pen to paper without churning out a sexy short story and Kingsley's training manual quickly turns into true tales of her adventures with her favorite clients.

A female submissive who can't orgasm.​

A male Dominant too scared to do kink with his blind wife.​

A rock star with a secret.​

A vanilla gay woman with an embarrassing little problem. ​

A male switch with an itch for more than just pain.​

These are their stories.




Buy Links:
Amazon US | UK | AU | CA
_______________________________________________________________

the mistress files.jpg

I think the rock star was my favorite.  I liked the whole attitude of this novella, it was very easy to read, casual and breezy.

First, the “Acting Actress”:  I have a hard time identifying with Sheridan for some reason.  I totally get her love of men in suits though!

#truth

The “Case of the Diffident Dom” was more touching than anything else.  It was a great story.  I really like the chemistry the man had with his wife, how comfortable they were.  I understand his fear.  He spends all his time protecting her, he couldn’t separate the handicap from the woman.   It made me want to hug my Kindle.

The “Reluctant Rock Star” came to Kingsley and Nora saying that all he wanted was a tour of the lifestyle, ya know, for a video…. he wasn’t into all of that….blah blah blah….Nora knew him for what he really was within minutes of meeting him.  I’m beginning to wonder if these creatures (male submissives, that is) are really real, or if Tif is just pulling our legs.  If so they must be like white tigers, super rare….lol.  Where can I get one, and does he do home repairs as well?

The “Secret Switch” - oh, Kingsley, how I love you.  Every screwed up, aggravating, perverted facet of you.

And lastly, the “Brokenhearted Bartender”:  This girl had a rather embarrassing problem for a grown woman to have.  Although given her circumstances, I can see how it happened.  This one had a bittersweet tone to it. (I miss Sam) I liked seeing Kingsley so protective.

I’ve been working my way through all of the missing pieces of the Sinner’s series in preparation for the final book, The Queen.  It will be out on October 27th of this year.  Although I’ll be sorry to see the series end, I am impatiently waiting to see Nora’s early years as the Mistress.
________________________________________________________________

About the Author:
Tiffany Reisz lives in Portland, Oregon with her boyfriend (a reformed book reviewer) and two cats (one good, one evil). She graduated with a B.A. in English from Centre College in Danville, Kentucky and is making both her parents and her professors proud by writing BDSM erotica under her real name.

When not under arrest, Tiffany enjoys Latin Dance, Latin Men, and Latin Verbs. She dropped out of a conservative southern seminary in order to pursue her dream of becoming a smut peddler. Johnny Depp’s aunt was her fourth grade teacher. Her first full-length novel THE SIREN was inspired by a desire to tie up actor Jason Isaacs (on paper). She hopes someday life will imitate art (in bed).

THE SIREN was awarded the RT Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Erotic Romance 2012.

If she couldn’t write, she would die.


Emmy Avi (9).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment