Sunday, October 4, 2015

Jess's Review... One Last Fight

unknown.jpg
Sometimes you have to fight for love.

Sloane Cassidy's life is practically perfect. Minus the fact her boyfriend broke up with her, she has no idea what to do after college, and her resume is so bare she couldn't get a job at the mall.

Jordan Jackson is the best MMA fighter in the city. Other fighters fear him, and he has no weaknesses. Not anymore. He'll bury his daemons to win.

But when Sloane meets Jordan, suddenly her future doesn't seem so dull. And Jordan has his eye on more than one prize and he'll risk everything to get it.




Buy Links:
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK
_______________________________________________________

one last fight pt 1 .jpg

I was given an art by the author in exchange for a honest review. I was very excited to read one last fight because I'm all about sports romance and I might have a thing for MMA fighters. The book started out very strong I wanted to know more about the characters Jordan and Sloane.

Jordan is an MMA fighter who is basically unstoppable in the legit round of MMA fighting. And Sloane is a sorority girl who still in college trying to figure out where she wanted to go in life. The to meet in a twist of fate at an MMA fight where Jordan was fighting and Sloane was actually on a date. In the book the connection that is had between Jordan and Sloane was instant you could tell there was chemistry between them but I felt like this book or rushed their relationship.

I have to give this book three raindrops because I felt that there could've been a more of an emotional connection between the characters if we had a little more details into their life and the struggles that they went through to be together. Nothing against the writing of the storyline I just personally felt I couldn't connect with the characters once the book was finished. I personally feel that if the author had given us more details in their experience that this would've made a better book. If there was ever to be a follow-up of this book I would probably still read it because Sloane and Jordan could have a great story. Thank you to the author for allowing me to give an honest review on this book I wish you the best with your future writing and I hope that other readers enjoy reading this book.

_______________________________________________________

About the author:
Morgan Black is a hair stylist by day and hottie writer by night. She walks her dogs in high heels and never leaves the house without red lipstick. She firmly believes in the power of Zen, and does Yoga freely in her backyard, in her favorite set of pumps.

Morgan Black also writes hot vampire erom under M. Black.


Jess Avi (2).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment