Sunday, October 4, 2015

Jess's Review... Snake

Cheating, f**king, lying Snake!

I thought he was different than all the rest.

My stepbrother, Devan, was everything I longed for in a man: loyal, protective, and strong.

After being burned so many times by cheating scumbags, you can understand why. Devan’s the perfect guy; the standard I hold other men up to. If only I could have a carbon copy of him… tattoos and all.

But then he kissed me. And no matter how much I want him to be mine, I now see him for what he really is.

Another snake that can’t keep it in his pants.

He’s married, for f*cks sake!

Their marriage is in trouble, but that’s no excuse, and it just happens to be one of the reasons why I’m living with the couple… I’ve made a deal to be their surrogate.

How did my life become so complicated all of a sudden?

Because now, after just one amazing kiss, I can’t stop thinking about my stepbrother and the baby I promised to give him.

Author's note: Book contains a HEA, sexual content, elements of cheating, and harsh language. If any of these don’t take your fancy then you may want to skip this book.




Buy Links:
Amazon US : AU : CA :UK
___________________________________________________

snake.jpg

Hey yall Jessica here!

So I can't wait to tell you all about the book that I just finished. I just read snake don't I know what you all are thinking snake what kind of book name is that? Before you counted out I'm one for different types of book names not your usual I like something that is just one word and it captivates my attention. That being said snake is a stepbrother romance cue the gasps. What can I say I'm a sucker for Tabit books and this is one that I've never read before but I've wanted to read many times before. When I read the blurb for snake I was kind of taken back because it seemed very angry towards the guy but little did we all know our author here tricked us just by that alone.

In the book we are introduced to Mila who is struggling to make rent due each and every month. We also are introduced to Devan and his wife Monique who are struggling through finding a way to get pregnant. At a family brunch a brilliant idea comes to play where Mila moves in the house apartment above the garage and becomes the seer get for Devan and Monique baby. I don't know what you're thinking when you hear that but I automatically thought this is going to be a disaster. I kept reading them because of the attraction between Mila and Devan and I wanted to know how it was going to play out.

Little did I know that I was going to be completely shocked at the outcome of the story. Not only does Devon and his stepsister Mila hook up we find out that there something going on with his wife Monique. I don't want to give away all the juicy details because I really enjoyed how it played out in the story. What I can tell you is that if you were a fan of romance with a little bit of angst this is the type of book for you. You'll want to root for the team that you prefer and when you don't see it work out you'll be sad but don't worry the author will put you back together again before the end of the book.

I'm glad I took a chance on this book and bought it when it was on sale on Amazon because it gave me a different view into the stepbrother stepsister romance and it's something that I'd be willing to read again and one I'm also willing to share on the blog. Snake is different and a little twisted and a little taboo-ish but it is a well-written put together book that I think anyone could enjoy.
___________________________________________________

9805342.jpg
About the Author
#1 Bestselling Amazon author in Contemporary British Fiction

Hi everyone! Well, what can I say? I’m Emilia, I’m in my early thirties, married with a ton of animals, and I live in Ireland. I love writing steamy romances and so glad that my dream of becoming an author has come true!

If you would like to hang out with me, please feel to come visit me on Facebook or Twitter.

Join my newsletter to be the first to find out about my scandalous new releases! http://bit.ly/BeaumontNewsletter



Jess Avi (4).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment