Friday, November 6, 2015

Release Day... Club Royale Anthology

CLUBROYALEAD2.jpg

***WARNING***  May melt your Kindle!

AVAILABLE ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME.

Filthy, rich Billionaires and smoldering hot stepbrothers that will stop at nothing to get what they want from the women they desire. From Billionaire Stepbrothers to Bad Boy Rock Stars, this box set has it all!

So come take a look inside Club Royale. I promise you won’t want to leave!
   
Featuring ten books from some of the hottest authors in contemporary and new adult romance!


Buy Links:
Amazon US / UK


CLUB ROYALEBOXSET.jpg



Ambition (Book 1)

Tabby
Tabby Williams was once an outgoing all-American girl, but when a conniving bastard broke her heart, she was left in shambles. Heartbroken, she vowed to never rush into a relationship again. But when she meets a handsome new city councilman with a troubled past, she realizes some promises are meant to be broken.

Patrick
When Patrick McCaffery meets a young and desirable Tabby Williams, he finds out that he’s not the only one with secrets in the closet. A handsome, up-and-coming city councilman with a questionable past, Patrick has ambitious plans to clean up his city. But with a girl that’s every bit as mysterious as he is at his side, he finds himself biting off more than he can chew.

Ambition is a 3 Book Completed Spinoff Series of Mr. Dark. While not required, it’s recommended that you read Mr. Dark to get the full story.




Bothered (Irrationally His Book 1)

“You do know you’re trespassing, right?”
“I’m not trespassing.”
He quirked one eyebrow, the challenge clear. Then he looked pointedly at my chest again.
I crossed my arms. “My mother is married to the owner of this ranch.”
His eyes widened. “Is she? How nice for you.”
With a cocky grin, he tossed my shirt to me, but didn’t look away. “I’m crushed you don’t remember me, Sis.”

It was one of the most humiliating moments of my life. It was supposed to be private here, but I’d been caught sunbathing nude.

The hot cowboy got a much better look at me than I got at him, but it didn’t matter anyway. He was off-limits. I’d just met my stepbrother after ten years of avoiding the hateful brat.

During which, I guess we both grew up.

Bothered is Part 1 of Irrationally His, a novel presented as a 5-part serial.




The Storm RISES (The Billionaire President Book 1)

Introducing "The Storm RISES" - Discover NOW The New Alpha Billionaire Romance Series by Bestselling Author S.J. Brooks!

Exciting - Romantic - Hot and Steamy!

Matthew Storm is a billionaire senator from Illinois, who has huge political ambitions. Seen as a “good boy” and all American kind of guy, he inherited his father’s money after he passed away and is intent on doing good with it. But there is a dark side about him, that the public doesn't know - and his vices could get him into a lot of trouble: women, booze and fast cars.

Michaela "Kayla" Wilson has just graduated with a degree in political science and looks for her dream job in Washington. She’s a good girl both in and out of the work environment and has a lot of confidence in other areas of her life, at least she thought so. But when she meets Matthew Storm, her whole life changes and things happen, that she never would have expected in her wildest dreams...



Disguise A Contemporary Billionaire Rock Star Romance Book 1

Can love be ignited under her disguise?
Lexxi Rock is a fiery pop / punk rock singer and guitarist -- and billionaire, thanks to her father's oversight. She's grown tired of Los Angeles, the limelight, the isolation, her image, and her lackluster romantic life, most recently tarnished by smoking hot country star -- and cheating bastard -- Wilkes Barracks.

When her father suddenly becomes ill, she decides to temporarily leave it all behind. Anxious about the unwanted paparazzi and media attention that would follow her right back to her home in Tucson, Arizona, Lexxi takes a drastic, unprecedented step to hide from them all.

There's only one wild card she did not count on. Lexxi has no idea that her father's neighbor, and scorching hot firefighter, Sebastian "Bash" Sullivan, knows exactly who she is, and plays along with her ruse to get close to her.

Bash is the one reason she's tempted to blow her cover, but can she trust him? Will her disguise work for long enough to nurse her father back to health? Can Bash save her when disaster strikes?

Note. Swearing and sexual content. Cliffhanger. Serial romance.
Part 1 of 3.




Love All Out (Book 1)

This is Part 1 of "Love All Out" - a 5 part Completed New Adult Stepbrother Romance Series.

I’d wanted James Parker for as long as I could remember. I’d admired him since forever, but I wasn’t the only one. He made his way through the beds of every woman in our small town… every woman but me, that is.

Years passed without sight of James until the night my dad took me to watch him ride in a rodeo. As I watched him conquer a bucking bull, all I could think about was having him ride me the same way.

Daddy offered James a job on our family’s ranch, which gave me the perfect opportunity to realize my deepest desires. But James was as cocky as he was hot, and I soon realized that taming him could prove to be impossible.




The Billion Dollar Contract: Proposals:

*THIS IS PART ONE OF A COMPLETE SERIES. Billionaires, smart-mouthed ladies, and a ton of debauchery await!*

"This is business. That spoiled billionaire doesn't love me, and I don't love him. He only wants me for one thing. Turns out I only want him for one thing too - and it's not just his money. I love the money. Screw my morals with a Phillips Head, because I want Ethan Cole's money, no matter what he asks of me.

It's only business. Hear that, heart? Business."

---

She needs a job.

He needs a sub.

Surely they can come to some sort of agreement.
Jasmine is jobless and down to her last dollar, living in squalor with only a mean cat to keep her sane. On the day of an important job interview she's spotted by none other than Ethan Cole, the smart and handsome billionaire bachelor who tears through personal assistants as if they're cheap tissues.

He wants her. To be his assistant. To be his submissive.
For six months all Jasmine has to do is be at his beck and call. In the office, in the boardroom... and in the bedroom.

In return, she'll become a millionaire.
They say that every person has a price. Ethan is willing to pay Jasmine's. Now she will enter his world of money, bad jokes, broken hearts, dangerous business partners, and sweet white collar power.

The moment she signs that billion dollar contract, she belongs to Ethan Cole. Her body... and her heart!




Love Dies Hard (Book 1)

My name is Marcus Hunter. My family owns Hunter Investments, a billion dollar hedge fund.

I admit it, I’m a total womanizer. A player, a serial seducer, call me what you like.
I enjoy a variety of women and I don't do love.

I work hard, and I play even harder.

I rarely dip into the office pool, that was until I became intrigued with Sophie Shawn. She is a high flying money manager like myself and we’ve had to work closely together. Sophie's my equal, she's smart, sharp-witted and of course she has to be sexy-as-hell.

The way she shakes her little ass in her tight short skirts has me wanting to bury myself inside her.

We’re enjoying a drink together after work.

She doesn’t know it yet, but I’m going to bed her tonight. I want to hear her beneath me begging for more. When I’m done with her she won’t be able to utter a coherent word.

Little did I know, I was the one in for a surprise from Miss Sophie Shawn.

~Part 1 of a Sexy New Five-Part Serial




Beautiful Persuasion

He creates beauty for the fake and the flawed.

She looks for beauty within those flaws.

Arrogant, but irresistible cosmetic surgeon, Julien Berthou spends his days constructing beauty out of mediocrity, spending his nights with products of his sculpted perfection. But when his new British assistant, Ellie Hartley, doesn't give him the time of day, Julien turns on the charm, determined to weaken her resolve.

Reluctant to give in to the undeniable chemistry she feels for the sexy surgeon, Ellie refuses to buckle. Her controlled demeanour and unfaltering restraint makes him want her even more, revelling in the challenge of winning her over.

Giving in to the glitz and glamour that he offers is against everything that Ellie stands for. Can Julien convince his English rose that she's the flawed perfection he's been looking for all along?




Billionaire Revenge

Daniel Raymond.

You know him as the city’s most eligible bachelor. The stock market’s brand new billionaire. The most desirable ladies man in town. He devotes his time, and money, to philanthropic efforts that benefit the community. Your child may even go to a school he helped build with his bare hands.

I know him as the boy that tormented me. My high school bully. The psychotic phantom that sent me into therapy for years.

He also happens to be my stepbrother.

Believe me when I say that there’s more to Daniel Raymond than you think.

When columnist Patricia Jones is tasked with writing a puff piece about her nemesis, she can’t bare the idea of looking him in the eyes again. Six years ago, she moved across the country to escape his shadow. He emerges once more from the depths of her nightmares and she discovers that everyone else in the world adores him.

Daniel claims that he’s a changed man. But Patricia knows better.

She sees an opportunity to win her revenge once and for all against her evil stepbrother only to find herself entranced in a seductive game of secrets and lies!

Billionaire Revenge is a steamy, standalone novella with an HEA and NO cliffhanger!



Violet Haze (www.twitter.com/@AuthorVhaze) (no facebook)

Loving My Angel Part One

When she’s lost all hope…
Danita Barlow isn’t happy when her decision to die leads her to the house of the one person whose always cared for her, especially when fifteen years have passed since she left home, and she has big secrets to share before it’s too late.

When he finds her on his doorstep…
Ryker Redding doesn’t know what to think when Danita — or Angel, as he calls her — shows up out of nowhere, but he isn’t complaining. Something is going on and he’s going to get to the bottom of it, even if she doesn’t want to give in.

When a bargain is struck…
Both can’t resist the other as their old flame sparks to life, but secrets kept have a way of coming out, and soon, their agreement turns into so much more.


All - Group Avi (7).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment