We are so excited to be participating in the Release Week Event for Emeralds by K.A. Linde.
Take a sneak peek into the book below and make sure to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a signed set of the entire series (Diamonds, Gold and Emeralds)!
Walking away from him was easy.
The first time at least.
Then he shows up late one night at Trihn’s ballet company, and all bets are off. Trihn knows that she should be careful. But when it comes to Preston Whitehall, she throws all her carefully constructed reasons for not dating out the window.
He’s cunning, charming, and hot as sin. And he knows exactly how to use those qualities to get what he wants. Soon, Trihn is dragged deeper and deeper into his rapidly intensifying whirlwind.
But where a storm is brewing…destruction and devastation follow.
Find out how Trihn goes from prodigy to party girl in this sexy full-length prequel to Platinum in the USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde's All That Glitters series.
B&N ➞ http://bit.ly/1l3mQVW
Amazon US ➞ http://amzn.to/1ltONXv
Amazon UK ➞ http://amzn.to/1MQGcUS
iBooks ➞ http://apple.co/1LYp5Vn
Kobo ➞ http://bit.ly/1WRCghy
Paperback ➞ http://amzn.to/1X0tdp8
~~~ Jess’s 5* Review ~~~
The queen of angst is at it again with her new book is the "all things glitter series" Emeralds. I love K.A. Linde's books and I was very curious as to what was going to happen in Trihn's story.
Let me just that out angsty author didn't disappoint! In this book we meet back with Trihn the summer before she starts college. Her dance career coming to end as she prepares for fashion school. This was her chance to get out of her comfort zone and have one good time before settling back down...
Trihn found her good in a cute boy named Preston who quickly consumed her thoughts and time... It couldn't be that easy could it? Find the boy have a good time a settle down? Maybe in some stories it could but not in one written by K.A. Linde...
I felt a lot of emotions when I read this book... Giddiness, excitement, love, hurt, rage. And all I know is I am left waiting on the wings for the next book to come out so I can know what happens next!!
FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT EMERALDS
- Emeralds is primarily set in New York City. I went there for a weekend to do research for this book, and all of the places they go to (even if not specifically named) are real!
- Trihn is a ballerina at a dance studio in the city. Name changed from what it is in real life, but based off of the New York City ballet.
- I danced all forms of dance growing up and recently took up pole dancing. These are all centered around Trihn as she is a very accomplished dancer. All the moves she does in ballet or otherwise are real choreographed steps!
- This is the first book I've ever written in romance where the main character has an older sister.
- Trihn is basically the polar opposite of Bryna, the main character from Diamonds and Gold. She was really fun and difficult to write, because she is incredibly nuanced and has a personality that compartmentalizes her feelings and relationships depending on who she is with. I think that's why Bryna and Trihn work as friends. Bryna holds Trihn up, and Trihn holds Bryna back. You'll get to know Trihn so much more in this book and come to love her!
USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde has written the Avoiding series and the Record series as well as the new adult novels Following Me and Take Me for Granted. She grew up as a military brat traveling the United States and Australia. While studying political science and philosophy at the University of Georgia, she founded the Georgia Dance Team, which she still coaches. Post-graduation, she served as the campus campaign director for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. An avid traveler, reader, and bargain hunter, K.A. lives in Athens, Georgia, with her husband and two puppies, Riker and Lucy.
READ THE SERIES