Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Release Blitz... K A Linde's Platinum




Title: Platinum
Series: All That Glitters #3
Author: K.A. Linde
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: February 16, 2016



Blurb

Cheating is my hard limit.

The only thing I truly fear.

My heart was shattered once before, and I swore it would never happen again. This time I chose the safe guy who wouldn’t destroy me. Turns out…they don’t exist.

So when the sexiest Brit I’ve ever met dances right into my life, I offer him a one night stand. No strings attached. My perfect rebound, with zero chance of betrayal. It’s everything I hoped for. But he demands more than I’m willing to give.

I refuse to be fooled again, because I know a man I can count on is rarer than… Platinum.

Follow the conclusion to Trihn’s story in this sexy, heart stopping fourth book in USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde’s All That Glitters series.






Purchase Links
AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS
SMASHWORDS




Jess's 5* Review
There is one thing you can always expect when you read a book for KA Linde... You will never know what is going to happen from one moment to another. I got the opportunity to read this book before it released and I couldn't wait devour this book. For me I probably should have done a re-read of Emeralds first so I had a refresher before reading Platinum. But none the less this book draws you in from the first sentence to the last sentence.

Out of the trio of friends I have to say that I believe Trihn is my favorite so I have been looking forward to hearing more of her story. Let me state for the record that I hated Neal I felt it he wasn't a good match for Trihn. They didn't mesh well so as this book played out I am glad to see the outcome of their relationship.

What can I say about Damon Stone????? He is hot, has an accent, is musically talented and dos I forget to mention he is one of the good guys?! I love him and I was rooting for him. Damon is so much better compared to the other guys in Trihn's past.

Trust issues are roadblocks in most relationships and that is the case with with our couple in this book. You never realize until it is to late how much past relationships affect you. Trihn had been hurt before and she almost let it ruin her relationship with Damon. I had a slight heart attacks at certain points in this book but I felt the angst makes the story that more appealing.

I have enjoyed every book in the All That Glitter series and I am looking forward to the next installment coming this Fall!


Also Available

AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



Author Bio

K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding series and the All That Glitters series as well as seven additional novels. She grew up as a military brat traveling the United States and even landing for a brief stint in Australia. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia and is the current head coach of the Duke University dance team.

An avid traveler, reader, and bargain hunter, K.A. currently live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with her husband and two super adorable puppies.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment