Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fools In Love Anthology... Author Introduction... Aidy Award

banner aidy award.jpg

The countdown continues… The “Fools in love” Anthology will be here in 3 days!!!! You’ll get  Ten Stories by Ten amazing authors…. Let me introduce you to today’s curvy star…. Aidy Award...

Anthology Blurb:

AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

Ten authors. Ten steamy romances. Fools in Love features alpha males and the women who tame them from ten of the hottest authors in contemporary and new adult romance!

Billionaires! Stepbrothers! Everyday people! Curvy women! Domination! and Suspense!

Jessa Jacobs - Recoil, Book One
Candy J. Starr - Snatched, Part One
Aidy Award - Curvy Seduction: Rebound
Annabel Chant - Falling from Grace
Michelle Love - Arsen’s Rules: Book 1, For Her and Book 2, For Him
A.J. Goode - Love’s Little List
Crystal Kaswell - The Billionaire’s Deal #1
Alana Leigh - Lies of Omission (NEW AUTHOR!)
Lexi Larue - Tycoon, Book One
and
Marysol James - Enemy Within

*Contains multiple first in series which may include cliffhangers. All follow-up books may be read for free with Kindle Unlimited.

Be sure to check out the fantastic offers most of these authors have for even more free books, links included.


**Words from the Authors**
The authors included in this collection are excited to bring you some of our best work. Some of us have many more books for your reading pleasure, some are newer at this game, but one thing is true for all of us. We love romance! And we bring you some of the hottest around.  

We hope you’ll some new authors to enjoy as well as an old favorite or two. Most of us offer free books, stories or other bonuses to our newsletter subscribers. Be sure to follow the links at the end of each book to stay in touch with us and to take advantage of our offers.

We love to hear from our readers! Whether you choose to review this anthology or the individual works on Amazon or Goodreads (or if you’re feeling particularly generous – both!), or would just like to email us with your comments, please know that we love and appreciate every one of you.


FIL - Anth. Teaser 1.jpg


**Curvy Seduction: Rebound Blurb**
Curvy Girls rebound with style.

Angelina is tired of being the chubby doormat of a rich girl. She's thrown out her no-good, cheating bastard of a fiance and now she's ready to rebound...with some revenge sex. What better way than to go out on the town with her friend and secret crush, aka her bodyguard. But, he's made it clear they are nothing more than friends.
Gray has been Angelina's bodyguard for years and in love with her for every second. When she finally kicks her stupid fiance to the curb he's got a chance to help her be the beautiful, strong, passionate woman he always knew she was.

But, he won't be her rebound.

He will help her find that kinky desirable side of herself. Even if it's with two other men.

Curvy Seduction: Rebound is the first in a six-part serial telling the story of Angelina, also known as the present day owner of Angels and Devils, the BDSM club from the Curvy Love series.

Each part has a full story, but will leave you wanting oh, so much more from this tempting couple.

You'll have lots of fun getting more and more of Gray and Angel's story in each part of this curvy seduction.


Amazon Universal Purchase Link:



Excerpt from Curvy Seduction: Rebound

“Let’s get out of here and do something fun to celebrate your freedom.”
“I am going to have fun. Sex is fun.” Or so I’d been told. Or so I had fantasized.
“So this is about the sex.”
I absolutely, positively, unequivocally refused to blush. I watched the bartender, mostly so I didn’t have to look Grayson in the eye while lying. “No.”
He leaned in close and whispered so softly in my ear, his breath heating my skin. “You’re a horrible liar.”
Liar, liar, pants seriously on fire. “I am not.”
He didn’t back off an inch. “If this isn’t about sex, why did your chest and neck flush?”
I could feel the heat creep up my face like the warmth from a good glass of red wine. “It’s the alcohol. Plus, why are you looking at my chest anyway?”
“There isn’t a man in here who isn’t.” His eyes rose back up to mine. “And you’ve only had about a half a sip of that whiskey and even less of the beer, so good try.”
I grabbed the shot glass, downed the remainder, and slammed it on the table. “Fine. It’s about the sex.”
The tables around us went quiet. Oops. I said that a bit too loud.
I smiled and held my beer aloft, toasting the gawkers.
If Gray didn’t like my plan, that was his problem. It had taken a lot of cajoling to get him to go along with my scheming, after several false attempts. I certainly didn’t have the cojones to do this on my own. I needed a friend…and a bodyguard to pull this off.
I lowered my voice for this go around. “So what if it is? I’m entitled to spread my wings, or in this case my legs, if I want to. If I want a one-night stand and to have sheet-sweaty, shouting sex, I’m going to have it. I’m not engaged anymore. I can have dirty, dirty sexcapades with anyone I want.”
Gray nodded and his eyes flicked down to my chest and back up. “Yes, you can. It’s about time, too.”
Uh, not the reply I expected. “What’s that supposed to mean?”
He chuckled. “Just that I doubt Sparky was very imaginative in the sack.”
“I have no response to that.” Mostly because the only correct comeback would have been duh.
Gray searched my eyes then smiled. “What turns you on, Angel?”
You. This time it was no light flitter in my belly, this was a full on hurricane of butterflies attacking my internal organs with a barrage of trembling beats. Oh no. “I’m not talking about this with you.”
“If you really want to get your rocks off, this isn’t the place to do it.”
“You’ve got someplace better?” I sipped my beer and looked around the dank bar. Okay, so anyplace was probably better than here.
“Yes.”
“Where?” Please say the carriage house, or the back of the limo, or my room, or on one of his motorcycles. Not that I had spent anytime fantasizing about how sex on Gray’s motorcycle would work.


Get to know a little about Aidy Award:

**What is your favorite thing about being an author?
Working in my pajamas! Just kidding... kind of. I adore getting to tell stories, to make a world the way I want it to be. I've got a million ideas floating around in my head all the time and it's total fun to get to put them out in the world for people to read. I've met so many cool readers who I can relate to and who relate to my characters. It's all lots of fun. (Also...pajamas...)

**Do you see that you have it easier doing everything yourself or would it be easier with a big publisher? Someone to help out?
I love being able to independently publish. I think it's a good idea to look at trad publishing too, just so I don't have all my eggs in one basket. But, traditionally published authors have to do a lot of the same work, like writing a great book, working with an editor, and especially marketing that any published author does. So I don't know if they have it easier. Maybe easier on their budget? Of course, I'd like someone to help me out... but they'd have to volunteer!

**What inspires you as an author to write?
My stories are all about plus-size/BBW/Curvy heroines. Part of that is because I wanted to see more heroines in romance that I could relate to, so I write them. But, also I think there needs to be more diversity in fiction. There are too many groups who get excluded in romance fiction. We all deserve to feel sexy and have a happy ever after.

**Do you need a quiet place to write? Or do you need noise?
What I need is people and variety. I can write in my quiet office or in a busy coffee shop as long as it's not the same thing day after day. I set up writing dates with my friends and we either meet out and about or online. It's the only way I get anything done.

**Do you listen to music while you write? What kind of music is beneficial to your writing process?
My guilty pleasure is Taylor Swift! Blank Space would make such a good erotic romance novel. I have some writing play lists to get me in the mood too, but sometimes I've got to listen to instrumental or classical because the words from songs will start coming out of my fingers instead of whatever I'm trying to type.

**Who is your favorite author?
Me! lol. I do love what I write, but I'm also a huge reader, so I have a million favorite authors. For erotic romance, Kit Rocha is my crack and I can never get enough. I love Suzanne Brockman's Navy SEALs, Katie MacAlister's Dragons, Sandra Hill's Vikings, and Bella Andre's hotties.  

**What inspired you to take a leap of faith and write your first novel?
The first book I worked on was really just for fun. I was living abroad and had a lot of free time on my hands. I was reading a ton and thought it might be fun to write too. The first romance novel I published was happy fate. I saw the cover on my designer's website and fell in love with it. Bought it on the spot and used a variation of the title she created for the design. I wrote the story to go with the cover. That became Curvy Temptation. I love that cover so much, I thought about getting a tattoo.

**Are any of your characters based on people you know?
Nope. I might use characteristics of people I know or have met, I might use the way someone looks that I think fits a character, but none of them are real people (outside of my head.) I have very active imaginary friends.

**Do you write in chronological order of the story, or jump around when a scene hits you?
Oh, linear writing and me...not so much. I usually start with just some random dialogue and go from there. I love writing beginnings. It's the rest of the book that's hard so I jump to whatever excites me at the moment to get as much of the story and as many words as I can.

**What is an Indie Author?
An Indie author is someone who has taken control of their career. :)

**What does it take to be an indie author?
A crap-ton of hard-work, more persistence and patience than you think you have in you, the willingness to constantly learn and improve, a dash of self-doubt, a splash of ego, and some good old fashioned luck. Oh, and books. Lots and lots of books.

**How much pressure is on you, the author, when you’re having to do everything yourself?
All of the pressure! But, how we react to that pressure is individual. Some days it makes me cry and other days I'm having the time of my life.

**Do you as an author in your down time read? Yes? No? Tell us why either way. Inquiring minds want to know!
Yes, yes, and yes. Reading refills the creative well! I don't think you can be a writer if you don't read. But, sometimes it's hard to find the time and mental energy. I try to read a bit before bed every night and I listen to audiobooks in my car. I definitely don't read as much as I used to. One year I read 300 books, this year so far I've read 4 or 5, but mostly because I'm in a challenge with another author to read more. I do know that when I don't read I have a much harder time writing.

**Do you have any writing rituals?  Specific music, chair, drink, etc.?
I can't write with shoes on. (Which is hard in the winter.) I don't know why, it's just completely uncomfortable and I spend more time thinking about my feet and my shoes than the story. Same goes for my hair. It's got to be up. If it's touching my neck I can't concentrate. Maybe I was a shoe-less soldier in a past life…

**Do you have any advice/words of wisdom for aspiring writers?
Write more words. Then get educated. Best thing I ever did for my career was join Romance Writers of America...and then write more words.

**Where do you get your inspiration from?
EVERYWHERE! I have a disease called Too-many-ideas-itis. Other writers hate me for it (but they can have some of mine, I promise!). I have a file I call the backburner that has probably two-hundred or more story ideas in it. There's whole series in there. I'll never be able to write them all. I get ideas from life, dreams, the news, TV, a song, my phone, my friends, my cat, my imagination. Ideas are everywhere... plaguing me.

**What is your ‘long term’ plan? Do you see this as a true future or something that you will ‘grow out of’?
I'm a wandering star. I've been a sandwich maker, a lifeguard and swim instructor, a personal shopper, a franchise sales facilitator, an executive assistant, a salesperson, a project coordinator, a teacher, and a writer. But what's great about writing is that if I get bored, I can just write a story about a different person with a different life. So, I think I'll be doing this a while.

**What books have you been reading lately?
I'm in the middle of Best Bondage Erotica 2014, The Dark Witch series by Nora Roberts, and Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy which is a non-fiction book about four female spies during the American Civil War. That's totally how I read. I'm usually in the middle of at least three books at the same time.

**Who initially inspired you?
Other writers. I thought if they could write books, I could too. My mom always encouraged me to write, my family is very supportive.

**When did you start writing stories?
I'm not one of those in-the-womb writers. I dabbled a bit with some short stories in high-school and college, but I wouldn't say I started writing until around 2008-ish, when I was in my dirty-thirties.


**More About Aidy Award**
Once upon a time there was a girl who lived to write stories of happy ever after. During the day. But at night, oh at night, her world transformed into one of dark desires, deep passions and the forbidden. It is this duality that makes her so interesting.

She combines the two sides of her imagination by penning stories of erotic romance and true love. Read the delicious fantasies of heroes and heroines come to life under the covers and between the pages of Aidy’s books.

Want to find out when the newest Aidy Award book hits the shelf? Sign up for the new releases newsletter!


PicMonkey Collage35a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment