Saturday, April 23, 2016

Meet a new author Everyday... Tamaria Soana

4-23-16.jpg

Southern Embrace by Tamaria Soana
57 Pages
Published: April 12, 2013
Published by: Beachwalk Press, Inc.


Blurb:
Can a long lost love mend a grieving heart? 

Widowed at twenty-three, Savannah Grant is devastated and consumed with grief, a grief that she can't seem to move past. When her high school sweetheart, Lance Peterson, re-enters her life, Savannah struggles with the feeling that she would be betraying her deceased husband by moving on. Plus, she can't forget the way Lance broke her heart all those years ago. 

Lance never stopped loving Savannah. He wants a second chance, and he's willing to do anything it takes to convince her to give him one. Will she give in and let Lance love her, showing her a passion beyond anything she thought possible? 

Content Warning: adult language, explicit sexual situations, anal play 




Buy links:
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK




Excerpt:
As the night went on, more of Nikki’s and Van’s friends showed up and the band began to play. Van sat at the bar and watched as Lance talked to a very attractive lady. Her blood boiled as she watched the hussy who was dressed in almost nothing laugh and toss her hair around. Lanced glanced her way, and she quickly turned around. Nikki was standing next to her with a scowl on her face.
“What?” Van asked.
She sat down next to her. “You, my dear, need to stake a claim on that man before someone else gets their hooks into him. Van, I love you, but you’re letting your future slip through your fingers. Lance is over-the-top in love with you, and you keep giving him mixed signals. Life doesn’t offer many second chances. Don’t blow it. You’ll regret it.”
“Really, it looks like he’s pretty into her.”
“Oh, wake up. He’s only over there because Craig wants to get into her friend’s pants.”
“What the hell do you want me to do?”
“Get off your ass and walk over there and ask him to dance for starters. And when you’re dancing invite him to be your date for my wedding. We’ve already invited him, but let the man know you want more than just a friendship. Hell, Van, the way you look at him is undeniable.”
Van picked up her vodka and tonic and took a long drink. “I can’t. If I open this can of worms, there is no going back. I’m not sure I’m ready for that.”
“Don’t look now but that oversexed floosy just put her hand on his arm and is whispering something to him.”
A wave of pure jealousy flowed through Van’s body, and before she could even think about it she was walking toward Lance. He saw her coming and their eyes met. The look on his face was that of total confusion. Once she was inches away from him, she smiled politely at the girl and said, “Sorry to interrupt, but you’re under the misconception that Lance is available. I’m here to let you know that he’s not.” She turned to Lance who had his mouth hanging open. “Would you like to dance?”
Her heart was pounding. What if he said no? Lance just stared at her and every second that ticked by felt like an eternity.
“Yes!” he finally answered. He took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor.
Their bodies melded together perfectly as they swayed to the music. She hadn’t danced with him since the prom.
“What was that about? Not that I mind. I was only there because Craig wanted to meet her friend.”
“I’m sorry. I had no right to interrupt, but when she touched you I just lost it.”
“What did you mean by I’m not available?”
She looked up and into his eyes. They smoldered with hope. “Lance, I want to be more than just friends, but I need to take this slow.”
“Baby, I can do slow. But are you really ready to let me in?”
She reached up and placed her hand around his neck and pulled him to her. She licked her lips and then brushed them against his lightly. Sparks flew through her veins. “Yes,” she whispered against his lips. “I need you to be patient with me. I still have a lot to work out.”
“Van, I’ll do anything for a second chance. Where do we go from here?”
“I guess we spend some time together.”
“Are you asking me out?”
Van let out a laugh. “I guess I am.”
He tightened his hold on her and brushed his lips lightly against hers. “Thank you.”


Here's some reviews from readers...

“Miss Soana does a remarkably amazing job with this story. I think everyone should try it if they aren't afraid of real emotions.” For the Love of Bookends 

“Emotional based love story dealing with a hard issue of lost love and finding a way to move to the future.” Romance Book Scene

“Author Tamaria Soana weaves a beautiful story of love, loss and second chances.” Jersey Girl Sizzling Book Reviews


Meet Tamaria Soana~
Tamaria Soana is middle-aged but feels like her life has just begun. She writes contemporary romance stories with a high heat level that always end with a ‘happily ever after’. Growing up, she loved to read and make up new places in her head to escape to. In her late teens she began writing short stories and poetry. It wasn’t until her late thirties before she began to spin a full story.

She’s married and a stay-at-home mom of two beautiful young girls. They reside in Western New York. Cuddling up with a good book under an electric throw is her way to escape the cold Buffalo nights.

Besides writing, she co-owns Shades of Rose Media and produces book trailers. Several of her book trailers have been featured on the USA Today’s Happy Ever After site.


Connect with Tamaria~

No comments:

Post a Comment