Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Introducing Susan Stoker's Kindle World: Shauna Allen's Awakening Aubrey



13055391_858848017560458_5088150926960957130_n.jpg


~ Blurb ~
First love has never been so perfect . . . or so dangerous.


Jude Cortez is a proud soldier, a warrior who protects what he believes in and will fight to the death for what he wants. No Regrets is his life motto.


Just as he’s embarking on the biggest mission of his life, he finds the one girl who’s worth giving it all up for . . .


Aubrey Clemson is a proud tomboy, a fighter who will do anything to make her dreams come true. Life is to be lived and tasted and savored, and she wants it all.
In an unexpected twist of fate, she’s brought along on a work trip that turns into the ride of her life.


When love at first sight turns into sexy nights, hard choices, and a life or death mission, will Jude and Aubrey fight for each other or let their future die?








~ Excerpt ~
Inside, I found her already in my bedroom, taking in my private space. Tracing a fingertip over my dresser, she bent to study a photo of my family at my graduation from basic training. Shining eyes met mine. “Your sister is pretty.”
I was not interested in talking about my sister. With my eyes glued to hers, I used one arm to yank my T-shirt off and toss it aside.
She rose, her gaze raking over my naked torso in a hot sweep that I could feel as she took in my abs, my chest, and the tattoo of the Virgin Mary on my ribs. “Say something to me in Spanish, Jude.”
“Lo eres todo,” I murmured, my heart pounding in my throat.
“What did you say?”
I stepped toward her and wrapped a fiery curl around my finger. “You are . . . everything.”
I felt her body melt at my words as she leaned into me, her hands gripping my shoulders for support. “I don’t understand a word, but I love it when you speak Spanish. It makes me all warm inside.”
“Warm,” I whispered against her throat. “I like that.”


13422223_886747131437213_7382458813420047760_o.jpg


~ Meet the Shauna Allen ~


Shauna grew up an only child with two open and loving parents in Central Texas. She’s married to her high school sweetheart and is the mother to three fantastic children, including one she recently sent off to the Air Force.


When she’s not reading or writing, Shauna is a freelance editor and lover of all things Gerard Butler.


She also writes Contemporary YA under the pen name SC Montgomery.


~ Connect with Shauna ~




No comments:

Post a Comment