Saturday, August 6, 2016

Introducing Susan Stoker's Kindle World" Rochelle Paige's Protection Crisis

rochelle paige KW banner.jpg

13501577_500273973498887_6883470162780022100_n.jpg

~ Blurb ~
A shy movie star...
Chloe Porter wasn't prepared for her meteoric rise to fame. Raised by her grandmother after her parents died, her sheltered upbringing is a far cry from the celebrity lifestyle she's expected to live when she wins an Oscar for her first movie role.
A former Navy SEAL…
The ink on Kael Stewart's Navy separation papers is barely dry. The last thing he wants to do is babysit a spoiled movie star, but he can't say no when his grandfather asks him for a favor.
And a crazed stalker…
Kael has to find Chloe before he can protect her. Scared for her life, she's dropped out of sight in the hope that her obsessed fan will lose interest. Sparks fly when he hunts Chloe down, and Kael quickly discovers he has something in common with her stalker—an obsession with the beautiful actress.
Lead to a love worth protecting.




Rochelle Paige - Protecting Crisis (1).jpg


~ Excerpt ~
“Damn it,” I groaned. “I’ve got a situation and could really use Brody’s help.”
“How about you tell me what’s going on and we’ll see if we can figure out another solution?”
“I’d appreciate any help you can give me.”...
“Fucking A,” he breathed out after I explained what was going on with Chloe and how she’d dropped off the map. “Working for Damian Slater, I’ve got connections, but it sounds to me like your first instinct was right on target. You need someone with Brody’s unique set of skills.”
“Too bad the fucker isn’t anywhere to be found.”
“You could call Tex,” Blaine suggested. “From what I’ve heard, he’s had his hands full helping out the guys from his team since he left the Navy. If the stories are right, he’s gotten plenty of experience tracking their women down when they’ve found themselves in trouble.”
I’d heard plenty about John “Tex” Keegan from other SEALs, too. The Texan had a reputation for finding people, no matter where they were. I’d never met him myself, but if Blaine could get me in touch with him I had a feeling it wouldn’t take long before I knew where Chloe was hiding.


Rochelle Paige - Protecting Crisis (2).jpg

7328358.jpg
~ Meet Rochelle Paige ~

I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as you are willing to work for it.

When I told my mom that my new year's resolution was to self-publish a book in 2013, she pretty much told me "About time!"


~Connect with Rochelle ~


barb logo - green (dark) (2).png

No comments:

Post a Comment