Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Author Spotlight... Christine Glover's Reforming the Heartbreaker

REFORMING THE HEARTBREAKER: A Hollywood Heartbreaker Novella kicks off Christine Glover’s new Hollywood Heartbreaker series.

This sexy fun read is available exclusively on Amazon. You can pre-order today!!


Blurb:
When a scandal threatens mountain bike champion Ryder Bennett’s career, he’s forced to rely on a public relations makeover by a woman who doesn’t want anything to do with him. After all, he’s the man who broke her heart. But Addison Carrington’s willing to salvage his career if the payoff proves that she’s ready to takeover her family’s agency. There’s only one problem—he’s not the jerk she believed he was all those years ago. Nor can she deny the heat flaring between them. Can they keep things strictly professional, or will they risk causing another super sexy scandal for a chance at love?


Buy Link: Amazon


From the Author:

When I began planning this story, I fell in love with the idea of writing about a woman who had worked very hard to overcome an emotional eating disorder. She’s a beautiful woman now, but deep inside she still carries the old wounds of being a heavy and unhappy teenager. While doing my research, I spoke with several women who lost a lot of weight but still felt they were one cookie away from gaining it back. And the hurtful things still haunted them. I explored that in this story, and watching Ryder realize how much he had to make up for in order to be with Addison and capture her heart all over again was incredible. These two really earn their happily ever after and I’m so glad I can share their story with you, the readers.

One thing I hope we all believe after reading this story is that it is who you are on the inside that matters more than what the world sees. Tell me one thing about yourself that makes you special and I’ll give one lucky commenter a $5 Amazon Gift Card.



About the Author:

Christine Glover is the author of tantalizing, sensual, emotional contemporary romances. She enjoys finding the silly in the serious, making wine out of sour grapes, and giving people giggle fits along with heartfelt hugs. When she’s not writing, you can find her traveling the world, cooking gourmet food, and desperately seeking a corkscrew.


Social Media Links:


1 comment:

  1. If I had to pick one thing that makes me special I'd say it's desire to help others. Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete