Saturday, March 4, 2017

Reveal Academy Sweepstakes

REVEAL-Academy_Brochure-Inside-min-800x304.png

I am a self-published writer of a small collection of books, under the name Reena Jacobs (blog.reenajacobs.com).

I run a company called Backbone America (backboneamerica.com), where I provide business coaching and consulting services to small business owners. I've recently expanded my business to include coaching for writers, with a focus on helping writers self-publish as if they're running a business.

My sweepstakes includes three prizes: Three (3) 2-session coaching packages, valued at $399 each. I'm inquiring if you would be willing to help me spread the word about my sweepstakes with a post on your blog, Paging through the Days.

As writers and supporters of self-publishers, we know how difficult it is gain traction. My goal is to help writers do that, so they can be more successful. This sweepstakes is my starting point.


ENTER TODAY!! a Rafflecopter giveaway


FAQ:
Why is the sweepstakes only open to U.S. Residents?
Some countries have strict laws regarding sweepstakes. To remain in compliance, the sweepstakes is only open to U.S. Residents.

Why is Rhode Island excluded from the sweepstakes?
Rhode Island requires the sweepstakes issuer to register sweepstakes with prizes totaling over $500. As this sweepstakes is giving away prizes in excess of $1000, it exceeds the Rhode Island threshold. It was not economical to register the sweepstakes in Rhode Island.

Why is this sweepstakes open to 18 and over?
There are certain laws which must be followed when opening a sweepstakes to individuals younger than 18. For simplification, the sweepstakes is limited to individuals above 18.

Do I need to purchase anything to enter or win?
No. Log in and provide your name for a free entry.

When does the sweepstakes end?
March 31, 2017.


Sweepstakes Rules: http://bit.ly/2lFuFkW

No comments:

Post a Comment